Meeting yours and your customers needs
As the UK’s largest flooring contractor we can help you save money on floorcoverings whilst ensuring you receive the outstanding service you need. We have many years’ experience supplying and installing floorcoverings in the social housing sector, consistently meeting and exceeding the exacting demands of our customers. We provide a genuine value for money service.
We actively work with a number of Housing Associations and other public sector organisations, together with being a nominated supplier on a number of EU compliant frameworks.
With a network of 14 regions we have got the UK covered and with our own transport fleet you’ll get your order delivered quickly wherever you are. Our centrally located National Distribution Centre allows us to hold huge stocks for consistent availability and competitive prices.
In each of our regional offices you’ll find a team of experts who will consider your requirements and provide you with a solution that is right for your organisation. The scope to offer such a local specialist service means that we remain at the heart of your project at all times to give you complete peace of mind.
- Experts in the social housing sector
- Contract rated and domestic floorcoverings – carpet, carpet tiles, vinyl, safety flooring, vinyl tiles, wood and rubber floor and matting
- From single rooms to entire refurbishment programmes we offer a free on-site survey undertaken by our own staff
- Guidance and advice on all health and safety floorcoverings compliance
- Considerable buying power means all products are offered at extremely competitive rates
- For new and refurbished properties every floorcovering is supplied to the right specification and professionally installed to achieve a safe and inclusive environment
- Flame retardant blinds and curtains also available
- CSCS registered and DBS checked staff and fitters
- Approved supplier of the PfH Framework – The Supply, Delivery and Installation of Floorcoverings